[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: [Discuss] Acquitted!

cboland at comcast.net cboland at comcast.net
Fri May 16 18:43:45 CDT 2008

Great, news...wonderful
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John W.
  To: Stuart Levy
  Cc: peace-discuss at anti-war.net ; peace at anti-war.net ; discuss at lists.communitycourtwatch.org
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 5:08 PM
  Subject: [Peace] Re: [Discuss] Acquitted!

  On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Stuart Levy <slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:

    WILL just announced that Patrick Thompson has been acquitted!!!

    Congratulations to Patrick and to all who've struggled alongside him.

    Especially now to Bob Kirchner and Ruth Wyman.

    Karen M. reports that Deacon James is outside the courthouse
    praising the Lord...

  I add my simple prayer of gratitude to the praises of the Deacon.

  Patrick, a great many of us have been pulling for you in various ways for a very long time.  Celebrate with your lovely wife, then rejoin us for more battles ahead.

  John Wason