[Peace-discuss] You cant get away from it…

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Sat May 24 14:49:57 CDT 2008

I recommend three talks by David Swanson, who sends messages to UFPJ. These are talks he has given, and are to be found at

http://afterdowningstreet.org/node/33622
http://afterdowningstreet.org/node/33623
http://afterdowningstreet.org/node/33624

In a sense Swanson is an optimist who sees the dark side of life. He's  argues forcibly for impeachment, still possible he says, and for restoration of Constitutional rights and procedures, still possible he says.

While I'm at a hotel in Bordeaux with WiFi, I get my mail even if I can't send out messages except on web mail for uiuc.edu.

Bordeaux seems like a fine city
Morton K. Brussel
Professor emeritus of physics
Loomis laboratory of Physics