[Peace-discuss] 4th of July parade

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun May 25 15:20:45 CDT 2008

I'm thinking maybe a quiz for the 4th of July parade.

* Pictures
Kind of like the pictures on the wall in the IMC Family Room (no names. Yet).
Facts about the person, but no names.

* Quotes
With names. and facts about the person.

* Answers. Linking of the pictures with the quote.

I think we would be best to have a float rather than just walkers.
Do we have any way to get a wagon thingy? I wonder if one of the organic
farming people would let us rent one from them.

-karen medina