[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] URGENT! Democracy at WEFT under threat (again)

lweber0311 at comcast.net lweber0311 at comcast.net
Fri May 30 23:49:37 CDT 2008

Randall, I know so little about all this, but the media is all a giant problem/disaster, so if I could do anything to help, I would like to do that.  I can probably put together some kind of letter (basically from your letter), but "immediately" is there something else I could do?

linda

--
live simply
love generously