[Peace-discuss] Why Obama has to do that...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 19:15:48 CST 2008

Tom,
Please note that the first part of Chomsky's answer covers the careful casting of protest votes. But in any case, Chomsky's vote isn't the issue here, but rather his intelligent, thoughtful, appropriately nuanced and civilized way of presenting information and opinions. I am sure we would all be honored to have him posting to Peace-discuss.
 --Jenifer