[Peace-discuss] Pearl's Coffee House

Joy jgeo61 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 09:34:24 CST 2008

Hello,

    All are invited to Pearl's Coffee House Saturday November 15, 7:30 p.m. to be swept away by the music of the Boneyard Jazz Quintet.  BJQ plays familiar tunes by Duke Ellington, George Gershwin, Cole Porter, Richard Rodgers, Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie, and more.  They want folks to know that "We are friends who enjoy performing together and think that it shows."  There is a $10 suggested donation all of which benefit the ongoing non profit work of Prairie Land Conflict Mediation Center.  We would like to thank St. Mathews Lutheran Church for allowing us to use their building.  Their address is: 2200 S Philo Rd., Urbana.  This is a family friendly, smoke free event.  We would love to hear from you (217-552-2813) or better yet, we look forward to seeing you on the 15th!

In Peace,
Joy George