[Peace-discuss] ding dong the witch is dead

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:23:00 CST 2008

Hmmm...I honestly didn't know what Robert, with his precious 1939 Wizard of
Oz video clip, was referring to.  Thanks for clarifying that, Ricky.

George and Dick still have 2.5 months of life left in them.  Let us hope
that they will  remain in suspended animation until they can slink away on
Jan. 20 and write their grandiose memoirs.

Where YOU'RE from, Ricky, they also wanted the doorknob to hit Obama in the
ass.  :-)

Gosh, I wish _I_ could come up with an obscure literary quote to fit the
occasion.  :-(

So long, George - as we say where I'm from, don't let the doorknob hit you