[Peace-discuss] ding dong the witch is dead

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:33:04 CST 2008

That the election is a repudiation of Bush by the electorate - there
can be no doubt.

To what extent what follows in terms of US government policy will be a
repudiation of Bush is a different question entirely.

If anyone thinks that Obama is going to say, "From now on, we will
obey international law" - that would indeed be fantasy.

But there will be change, some of it good, how much depends on the
coming struggle...