[Peace-discuss] Uncle Noam on the BBC

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:06:59 CST 2008

Hear, hear! Just what I was talking about.
It is no time to sit and wait and see what the big power brokers are
going to do. As many people on this list feel that in foreign policy,
Obama is not likely to produce big changes, then all the more reason
not to miss a beat. Barbara

P.S. Drive by the Wesley Foundation on Green Street and see the giant
billboard about the cost of the war (figures from Joseph Stiglitz,
design by American Friends Service Committee, political will by the
students and staff at Wesley Foundation, money from 18 adult
contributors around the towns, and labor by AWARE and Quakers). Up on
November 5. How's that for not missing a beat? Barbara Kessel