[Peace-discuss] (War-Discuss)wintersolder radio today- ~10-12 weft

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 06:28:49 CST 2008

regrets,
 I tho't I sent this a few days ago, found window open.

Winter Soldier: Champaign-Urbana

Testimony by Iraqis and Veterans of the Global War on Terror

 A "preview" of the local winter solder event will be on WEFT Saturday morning between 10 AND 12 AM

Duane Linton, Paul Anderson, Jacob Crawford, Martin Smith, Paul McGuire are invited to share some of their experiences that have lead them to oppose the war in Iraq and the broader so called "war on terror"