[Peace-discuss] the tools that the Obama campaign left up

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 8 08:14:31 CST 2008

After hearing Obama's press conference yesterday, I decided to check out his
website to see what conversations were actually going on (besides the choice of a
dog for the White House).

I stumbled upon a way to add an event to the BO calendar and invite people in the
area to come. So I entered the November 13th Winter Soldier event and Ta-Da, this
morning at 4:32 AM, someone signed up to say they would be coming.

Let us take advantage of the tools that the Obama campaign left up.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gsxyll

-karen medina
---
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead