[Peace-discuss] Bellicose rhetoric???

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 10 11:25:18 CST 2008

We're all idealists [sense 1] on this list ("We're all bozos on this bus") or we
wouldn't bother with it.

Obama and his epigoni are crackpot realists in Mills' sense. I don't see any of
them on this list (except the aforementioned FBI agent whose job it is to read
the list).  Just some people who believe that Obama isn't one either.  --CGE