[Peace-discuss] That dangerous radical Aristotle

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:42:55 CST 2008

Wow!  At first i thought you wrote this, Carl, until I got to the bottom and
saw that it was written by Noam Chomsky.  Here's something that a Joe
Sixpack like myself can sink his teeth into.  Why can't YOU write in a
comprehensible way like this, Carl?

Joe

A considerable majority of Americans are more or less in favor of New