[Peace-discuss] Bellicose rhetoric???

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 11 21:38:34 CST 2008

Some questions have no rational answers. Gödel treated this type of
conundrum [http://www.miskatonic.org/godel.html] as it appeared in
mathematics .

Scientists, as you well know, study and theorize about the physical
universe, its evolution, its components, the physical laws which
govern all that, but they don't ask why anything at all exists,
because there is no compelling answer to that question.

As to insubstantial gods, one could pose similar questions.

--mkb