[Peace-discuss] Begin anew...

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Wed Nov 12 11:12:34 CST 2008

There was another quote that went something along the lines of this:
You can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time; you just happened top come along at the right time to be fooled.

But whether your quote hold or my quote hold, we are pretty sure that 100%of the people eventually are going to die all the time. The question is if anyone can save the next generation the trouble of re-inventing the wheel of peace; I sort of doubt it.  Each generation seems to have to start from scratch.

-----Original Message-----
From: peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net [mailto:peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net] On Behalf Of Karen Medina
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:33 PM
To: Peace-discuss
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Begin anew...

I keep thinking that if we work for peace now, the next generation won't have to go through all this. But no, each generation will have to work for peace, and they will have to work for peace over and over and over again.

Wasn't there a quote that said that 40% of the people will be liberal, and 40% will be conservative, and 20% will go back and forth? Maybe it was 45%, 45% and 10%.

-karen medina