[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: [ronpaul-1218] Fwd: Joplin MO...Walmart Teams With Military, Go Grannies...Pics]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 16:16:19 CST 2008

Notice the language: "...obligates Walmart to INTERVIEW and CONSIDER all qualified, participating soldiers..." so actually, there's no guarantee that Walmart will actually HIRE these folks NOR give them full time jobs with benefits if they do. Presumably, Walmart is in the practice of interviewing and considering all qualified persons seeking jobs anyway... So where's the pay-off? First you get the military, then if y're still alive and functional, you MIGHT be given a job at Walmart. Big whoop.
 --Jenifer

[ronpaul-1218] Fwd: Joplin MO...Walmart Teams With Military, Go Grannies...Pics