[Peace-discuss] Auto bailout - gas guzzlers guzzling more than gas?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 15 12:47:17 CST 2008

Just simply let the big companies fail.  They eventually will anyway, and
bailing them out only prolongs the agony and intensifies the impact.
If the tree doesnt produce good fruit, why do we burden the ground with
a bad tree?
Cut the dead trees down, and make room for good new trees.

If there is any benefit to the society from domestic auto production,
some wise
entrepreneurs will rise up and start producing cars again, or mopeds or
bicycles or 3 wheel bikes, etc. which they could do
now if they were not being crowded out by the giants who use government
regulations as
a barrier to competition and entry of useful new small businesses.

Deep psychological blow?
Oh my dear. You break my heart. Things are tough all over guys.
But hey. I understand.  Here's a hug and a hanky.