[Peace-discuss] Auto bailout - gas guzzlers guzzling more than gas?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 15 15:12:33 CST 2008

The big companies need to fail because inherent decay and obsolences.

Nationalized, they will become administrative monsters like universities,
constantly wasting money, perverting reforms, and continually begging for
new infusions of money.

Let the collapsing big companies die like so many old dead trees,
so that fresh new growth can occur.