[Peace-discuss] Some truths are not self-evident

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Mon Nov 24 15:16:40 CST 2008

There is some very significant truth in this tongue-in-cheek Truthout
article.  Bush may actually be responsible for radicalizing a significantly
larger portion of the population than any left-wing progressive or radical
could ever hope to do or even imagine.

Frederic Lemaitre | Thank You, George!

http://www.truthout.org/112408E

Frederic Lemaitre, Le Monde: "Mister President, Dear George, At the moment
when it's good form to criticize you - unfortunately, even within these
columns - allow me, instead, to inform you of my admiration. And to deplore
your situation. How, in goodness name, did the most powerful man on the
planet come to be misunderstood to this extent?"