[Peace-discuss] Re: Frontline, Venezuela

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:33:02 CST 2008

Gosh, I must be stupid.  I didn't understand the cynicism in the
Counterpunch article, and I don't understand it on this list.   It just
seems to be generalized cynicism, a propos of nothing.  Whom do we hate
here?  Chavez?  Filmmakers who attempt to make films about Chavez?
Filmmakers who are not perfectly biased in the precise ways that the
Counterpunch author is biased?  What?

John Wason

http://www.counterpunch.org/irelan11252008.html