Re: [Peace-discuss] Obama says…

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 22:11:32 CST 2008

It's also possible (reminder that Obama calls himself a progressive in Audacity of Hope) that this has nothing to do w/ his critics, but reflects his own vision and in fact will be part of his own agenda to the extent possible (considering what a horrendous mess the economy, etc is in, how cautious he must be).
 --Jenifer