[Peace-discuss] senators who voted against the $800 B +++ bailout bill...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 00:45:37 CDT 2008

Bob N,
I concede yr point that the protests probably forced Congress to create a 400 page document with more restrictions and safeguards than the original 3 page document that would have given Paulson $700,000 bn with essentially no strings attached and no accountability involved. With such a universal outcry, however, I acually expected that there would be more for the struggling class workers, etc in the bill. But if the protests worked a little this time, they can work a little bit more next time as well. Hope springs eternal. Hell, what else we got, huh?
 --Jenifer