[Peace-discuss] To Bail Out Wall Street, Kucinich

karen medina k.e.medina at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:49:52 CDT 2008

Kucinich on the bailout, had some really good points yesterday in the House.
This is his most recent press release:
"Some people will ask of this Congress, what were we thinking?  Why did we
give $700 billion bailout to Wall Street without fixing what caused the
problem in the first place?  Why did we rig the free markets for security
fraudsters?  Why didn't we explore alternatives to let Wall Street solve its
own problems?  Why didn't we have money save millions of homeowners, create
millions of jobs, and a green economy?  Why didn't we stop the speculators?
Why wasn't there accountability?  Why didn't we take time to make an
intelligent decision?

10.1.2008
Kucinich: Senate Bill Doesn't Fix Underlying
Crisis<http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=104230>
 9.30.2008
Kucinich: Bailout Must Protect Home
Ownership<http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=104160>
 9.29.2008
Bailout Plan Will Fail to Keep Families in Their
Homes<http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=103966>
 9.28.2008
KUCINICH: OPPOSES BAILOUT AND
ASKS:<http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=103918>