[Peace-discuss] flyer for Main event

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 16:08:44 CDT 2008

The flyer for Main Event tomorrow October 4 from 2-4 PM  at Main and
Neil Street has both sides covered.
Side #: Info on flyer for Dan Kenney Event October 10.....Outsourcing
of our sovereignty.......
Side #2:  Chalmers Johnson "We have the money-If only we didn't waste
it on the Defense budget.
(submitted by Carl)
I believe both sides were approved at the last AWARE meeting.  This
was the flyer we were asked to take to Notes-N-Quotes (flyer has been
run off).
JAN K