[Peace-discuss] stock injection option in the bailout?

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 4 18:15:57 CDT 2008

The Senate was giving Chris Dodd much of the credit for the re-write of the
bailout bill. So, at first, I was quite disappointed in Dodd. But this re-writing
may actually be significantly less horrible than Paulsen's original intention.

While still bailing out the wrong people, it seems less toxic. And I think Dodd
may have more of a backbone and wisdom than I thought he had.

-karen medina