[Peace-discuss] countries in which the us has military bases

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 07:02:49 CDT 2008

Seems like it would have been much simpler to list the countries in which
America does NOT have military bases.

Like Jenifer, I wonder how we could have bases in Russia and China.  And I
continue to wonder how we can boycott Cuba for 50 years, call them "evil"
and all that, and yet still have Guantanamo Bay there.  I guess we just do
whatever we want, huh?

Oh....and McCain's big economic plan is to freeze everything in the federal
budget EXCEPT the military.  Like we don't already spend enough on the
military.

 Laurence Vance gave a list and commentary in 2004: