[Peace-discuss] The money was there all along

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Oct 18 14:29:28 CDT 2008

If you were an inventor and/or entrepreneur, and you had a new product
that you wanted to manufacture, would you want to have your factory in
Illinois?
What possible advantage could there be for having it in Illinois with
all the
regulations, taxes on businesses, and likely trouble with labour unions?

Where in the US would be better?  Probably much easier to go
do business with willing people in China than try to push the rope locally.