[Peace-discuss] local issues

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:24:16 CDT 2008

Bruno Behrend, a far right radio show host whose show I was on a few
years ago, is for the Con Con.  So, I'm against it.

And while sales taxes are regressive, it is also fundamentally unfair
to put most of a school's funding on property taxes.  Poorer
districts have significant difficulty in getting funding for their
buildings due to such economic setups.  Illinois is a state that has
some of the most fundamental disparities in school funding between
districts.

Its not the act of seeing with our own eyes alone; its correctly
comprehending what we see,

      Neil

  We absolutely have to refuse to attribute any kind of permanency to
that which is simply because it is.
[angela v. davis, 1944-]

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as
you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with
too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
[ralph waldo emerson, 1803-1882]