[Peace-discuss] Constitutional Convention

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 22 18:45:37 CDT 2008

I might not want to have a beer with him, but on the substance of the governor's
disputes with the legislature, I'm on the governor's side.

The powers of the townships have already been taken away, under the current
constitution, in regard to voters' ability to express their opinion on public
issues.  We obviously shouldn't re-elect any state legislator who voted for
taking those powers away -- that is, all the present incumbents.

I haven't heard the LWV ad.  More redneck-fear?

Surely it's "Bambenek."  --CGE