[Peace-discuss] local issues

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 13:30:33 CDT 2008

Excellent, Barbara, my tho'ts exactly. Re Ch City Council's speaking publicly as voting for the poverty referendum: five did this, two were absent that evening, one said (essentially) let the Empty Tomb take care of These People, and one (Jerry Schweihart) who came sooooooooooo close heart-wise (he saw folks foraging in resstaurant garbage cans for food) and soooooooo close head-wise (thanks to Randall's chart, a real knockout!!), but just couldn't make himself say the words without a maybe-probably, uh, people-should-make-up-their-own-minds kinda statement.
 --Jenifer