[Peace-discuss] Fw: Message from Senator Barack Obama

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 01:47:32 CDT 2008

I'm not saying he'll be any different from his predessors when it comes down to making the decisions, but I don't read this like that. In fact, it's much better than his speeches, and gives me hope that all of the sabre rattling is to prove to the electorate that he's tuff enuff to be prez.
 --Jenifer