[Peace-discuss] Michael Moore on C-Span: SLACKER UPRISING; Elelction 2008; Vietnam revisited

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 13:49:20 CDT 2008

Here's the footage y're referring to, Laurie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YwnTnmbOMQ&feature=related

And here are some more YouTube clips that are baaaad for McCain's street cred
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkioyOvS_y0
The crutches while meeting Nixon might have been legit IF he'd had surgery after his release. That'd be in his medical records.

No mention of torture by McCain's Hanoi Hilton roommate, quite the opposite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjXi6GQyJlA

Blocking efforts to learn the truth about the MIAs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

And (my personal fave!) lying in general...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c
 --Jenifer