[Peace-discuss] Michael Moore on C-Span: SLACKER UPRISING; Elelction 2008; Vietnam revisited

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 14:13:50 CDT 2008

Yes, the torture accusation could be another one of McCain's face-saving lies, of which there are so many -- and this time with no pesky footage to prove otherwise. The story about his turning down early release for himself and allowing others to precede him to freedom -- and his reputation for fortitude in general -- seems to have held up... tho' those things don't jibe w/ his weepy denunciation of the US, or confession, or whatever it was...

On the other hand, would the Vietnamese be likely to admit having tortured him, even if they (or some of their guards, w/ or w/o their knowledge and consent) had?
 --Jenifer