[Peace-discuss] N-G Editorial on Ayers

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 14:43:28 CDT 2008

Wayne,
You DO know that Obama is running for president of the US and hopes to win the election, don't you??? He condemned Ayers' act of "domestic terrorism," but not the man -- he gave his full credentials every time his name was bro't up. And Obama also stood by Wright until Wright became so ridiculously unpleasant at the Press Club that Obama HAD to denounce him. I actually thought/still think the press club rant was Wright's way of bringing things to a head so that Obama could sever the connection once a for all, because the subject was not going to die away until that happened (speaking of conspiracy theories).
 --Jenifer