[Peace-discuss] Hello fom Joy

Joy jgeo61 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 09:14:41 CDT 2008

Hello Stuart,

    Thank you so very much for reaching out to me last night.  I have
successfully contacted one of the event organizers and have accepted their
invitation to come November 13 to help out in a variety of ways.  I am "in
like flint" and quite pleased.  I look forward to seeing you on November 5,
7 p.m. at the old Urbana post office.

In Peace,
Joy