[Peace-discuss] Zogby on the Middle East Policy -- UPTV programming times

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 21:13:16 CDT 2008

Random doesn't work if y're trying to catch a particular show or series each week -- and trying to get others to do that as well. It's much easier to watch or tape a show if you know when it's regularly scheduled to be shown. If we put DVDs (such as the one you ordered) on UPTV at the same times every week, folks might actually tune in and watch them. As I said, it may be something that the Film Fest folks can look into. If everyone else is happy w/ catch as catch can programming, fine w/ me. Certainly lots easier for us.
 --Jenifer