[Peace-discuss] Palin

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 3 12:39:41 CDT 2008

Have a look at the front page of the New York Times today. When Mayor,
Palin tried to censor books at the public library and got rid of the
librarian when she refused to do it. She fired or ran out all sorts of city
employees. She ordered city employees to not talk to the press without her
permission. We're looking at a full-blown bigot, if what the NYT found out
with a little research is any indication.

I saw nothing about what she did to the educational system, and am waiting
with bated breath.

Bob