[Peace-discuss] latest draft of AWARE half-sheet introduction

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 3 13:19:49 CDT 2008

Sorry about the truncated message I just sent inadvertently.

Attached is the latest draft that I passed out at last Sunday's meeting
(where it was well-received).Comments/suggestions/criticisms welcome
(there have been none so far). I plan on stocking our meeting room with a
bunch of these starting next Sunday (assuming no objection or major
changes).

: