[Peace-discuss] Norman Solomon's thoughts

Morton K. Brussel mkbrussel at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 17:18:56 CDT 2008

The admirable Paul, at least on the war issues, will not win in
November, and so it was not illogical that he was ignored in his
article. Most know that Solomon is vigorously anti-war, anti
imperialist.
Again, we get remonstrances against ineffectual or disingenuous
Democrats and their supporting establishment but nothing about a much
more belligerent/imperial Republican establishment. Typical.

One would not be wrong to infer that despite occasional weak
disclaimers, Carl would not be discontent to see a McLain-Palin
presidency.

Solomon continues to be "insightful and persuasive":, and, I would
add, thoughtful.  With (a scintilla of) hope, and no axe to grind.

--mkb