[Peace-discuss] The friends of Joe Biden

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 6 19:33:10 CDT 2008

[Other things being equal (they aren't), Pallin would be preferable to Biden,
the clapped-out creature of the military, the credit-card industry, and the
Israel lobby.  If AWARE is serious about its anti-racism, it should start with
the anti-Arab racism of people like Peretz, the former owner of the liberal
journal The New Republic.  --CGE]