[Peace-discuss] Article on the PTSD Panel Published

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 16 19:15:16 CDT 2008

Hey Everyone,
   Please take the time to read my article published on the217.com on the PTSD panel. If you have any feedback or comments you'd like to add, you can do so in the comment box below the article or send an e-mail to me directly. This was my first article published in the Buzz, so I hope you approve. I also would like to recognize Randall Cotton for donating some pictures to be published as well. You can see all the photos in the slideshow. Keep up the amazing work, AWARE. I thought the panel was so worthwhile.

Best,
Rachel

You can read the article here: http://the217.com/articles/view/ptsd_our_troops_our_community
International Studies/ Transnational Gender Studies
Buzz/217 Community Journalist
WIMSE Program Assistant
Forte International Exchange Local Rep.
(630) 677.7219