[Peace-discuss] Message from Redneckia

LAURIE LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Wed Sep 17 16:34:21 CDT 2008

I would say that it contains a lot of very accurate observations that most
Amerikan want to ignore or deny.  We are a country of ignorant uncivilized
savages - even those of us who play at being sophisticated, urban, educated,
peace-loving and peaceful, fair and just, civilized, and cultured people.