[Peace-discuss] Volunteer for Green Party candidates for County Board!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:36:15 CDT 2008

There are three Green Party candidates for County Board this year.  We have
an excellent chance at getting elected and advancing issues of social
justice, grassroots democracy, and peace.  Please consider donating some
time and/money to help them get elected.  Let me know if you'd like to help
out in any capacity (door-to-door, yard sign, phonebank, etc).

Our three wonderful candidates are:

Walter Pituc, District 7 - www.votewalter.org
Joe Futrelle, District 8 - www.joefutrelle.org
Mike Lehman, District 9 - www.lehmanforagreencounty.org

There will also be a fundraiser at the IMC next Sunday the 26th.  More
details soon!

Thanks,
Tom Abram
www.prairiegreens.org