[Peace-discuss] protest SAIC - announce a working group?

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 15:06:26 CDT 2008

All.

I talked to Stuart at the event at red herring today about having a box in the next public i, describing an aware working group/intention to have a demo, away from one main, at the SAIC offices in ui research park. (there are some logistics to discuss .  . . )

the final draft date is this wed, though a small sidebar would be possibly insertable at a later date ..  we can save space for a short parag. .

my article is undergoing some drastic editing, I'll likely post an author's version on the IMC website.  anyone interested in current version  and iterations,  let me know and I'll forward . .

welcome to autumn .. .  .