[Peace-discuss] "No bailout!" rally tomorrow? Truemajority coordinating nationwide rallies Thu 9/25 ~5pm, should we hold one?

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:10:02 CDT 2008

Barbara wrote:
> with signs at 6:00 PM. Great idea.

A 6pm rally would push up close to the "Divided We Fall" documentary and discussion:

Thursday, September 25 (Thursday)
7:15PM,
Channing-Murray Foundation,
1209 W. Oregon St., Urbana
Documentary:  "Divided We Fall"
-- explores the question: who counts as American?
-- Prof. Robert McKim, chair of the Program for the Study of Religion at UIUC, will moderate a discussion following the
screening.