[Peace-discuss] "No bailout!" rally tomorrow? Truemajority coordinating nationwide rallies Thu 9/25 ~5pm, should we hold one?

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:41:24 CDT 2008

I think we should do it from 5 to 6, with the object of the most cars seeing
us, and not worrying about the size of our demonstration. Big signs would
make up for fewer people. What about the four corners of Neil and University
- big traffic convergence and double stop light?       From what I gather
from the news and the Internet, people are really manifesting their
dissatisfaction and it is having an effect. Not on our leader, however. He
is putting the pressure on Congress and the public as I write. "Tell our
Elected Officials" - "Vote No on the Bailout."

      Just another thought, but please put your two cents in as to time and
place and then volunteer to come and/or make signs close beforehand.
sign-making IMC in the late afternoon? Barbara Kessel