[Peace-discuss] capitalism on display and a forum

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 17:47:19 CDT 2008

http://academyoncapitalism.org/news.htm

Second Annual Conference of the Academy on Capitalism and Limited Government

THE SCHUMPETER SYMPOSIUM – Celebrating the legacy of Joseph Schumpeter (1883-1950), economist and social scientist, examining evolutionary economics and creative destruction.

In addition to the keynote speech, we will offer a faculty discussion panel providing a forum to critique the good and not so good sides of the issues.

    * THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2008
    * First Day of Foundation Weekend
    * 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Reception follows.

At the new I Hotel & Conferenc Center directly south of Assembly Hall—plenty of free parking.
Faculty Panel

    * Faculty Discussion Panel:
    * J. FRED GIERTZ, Moderator
    * RAJSHREE AGARWAL
    * JUDE C. HAYS
    * STEPHEN L. PARENTE
    * THOMAS S. ULEN

Keynote Address: – CARL J. SCHRAMM,
"The evangelist of entrepreneurship" — The Economist
President & CEO, Kauffman Foundation, author of the emerging classics: Good Capitalism, Bad Capitalism and The Entrepreneurial Imperative