[Peace-discuss] "Just How Stupid Are We?" Facing the Truth About the American Voter

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 03:01:08 CDT 2008

Author Rick Shenkman discusses his book, Just How Stupid Are We? Facing the Truth About the American Voter and presents stats and arguments to support his contention that the American voter is indifferent, inattentive, ignorant... and easily manipulated by leaders and media -- which is a dangerous thing indeed for the US AND for the world. About 30 minutes long, and VERY worth listening to, ESPECIALLY if you have any doubts about Shenkmann's premise. Thanks, Tommy Griscom, for sending it! Here's the
link again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob1f0OtEB9E
 --Jenifer