[Peace-discuss] J. M. Keynes on changing positions

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Apr 6 06:39:59 CDT 2009

Reflecting upon Keynes --

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any
intellectual influences,
are usually the slaves of some defunct economist."
- Keynes, "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money" (1935)

*
The sage constantly does not have a fixed position in his heart---
He takes the needs of the common people to heart as his position.
- Laozi, "Dao De Jing", 49