[Peace-discuss] discussion Articles for the next CAN meeting

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:25:43 CDT 2009

The Campus Antiwar Network often discusses articles at their meetings.
This Tuesday, the following 4 articles will be discussed:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2009/04/20094574117841403.html
Obama calls for nuclear-free world

http://www.counterpunch.org/solomon03242009.html
14 Who Told Obama to Reconsider Escalating the War
Denial and Evasion on Afghanistan
By NORMAN SOLOMON

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2009/04/20094414421374672.html
Clashes mar Nato allies' summit

http://www.newleftreview.org/?page=article&view=2713
TARIQ ALI
AFGHANISTAN: MIRAGE OF THE GOOD WAR

CAN meets Tuesday at 7pm in Gregory Hall on campus.
My network connection is really slow this morning or I would look up
the room number for you. You can email Pete Rhomberg to find out for
sure. prhombe2  at  illinois.edu

In the past we have met in a room on the first floor, south hall. But
last week we moved up to the second floor (the room reservation had
ended for CAN and someone else was using the room). I think we were in
room 215. A note was left on the first floor telling the late-comers
which room we were in.